Kim O Morgan
AUTHOR ● WRITER ● EDITOR ● GHOSTWRITER
+44 75130 39049
Summary: Highly skilled and versatile author, writer and editor of self-help books, magazine articles, blogs, manuscript analyses, mini books, e-books, resumes, and entrepreneurial/company biographies and profiles. Solid interviewing and research skills, with a proven track record of mastering complex information on unfamiliar topics.
Author, Freelance Writer, Ghostwriter and Editor
April 1994 – present
Author, writer, editor and ghostwriter of books, e-books, magazine articles, company profiles, entrepreneurial bios, digital manuscript analyses, resumes, memoirs and blogs. A multi-talented and creative visionary with professional writing and editing experience as a freelance writer and editor. Accomplished researcher, interviewer and writing consultant when producing clean and easy-to-understand copy is the goal.
IMBURGIA CONSULTING, LLC
January 2018 – present
Executive Administrator and Writer of executive resumes, biographies and LinkedIn profiles for construction consultants, advisors and industry experts.
PHOENIX MEDIA NETWORK
Boca Raton, Florida
April 2000 – June 2018
Freelance writer of articles about the food import/export and produce industries, published in Produce Business and American Food & Ag Exporter magazines.
OPEN ROAD INTEGRATED MEDIA/WORTH BOOKS DIVISION
New York, New York
January 2017 – February 2017
Writer of a 10,000-word e-book literary analysis of Irena’s Children by Tilar J. Mazzeo.
ATLANTIC PUBLISHING GROUP, INC.
April 2011 – September 2015
Author of How to Listen to Your Cat: The Complete Guide to Communicating With Your Feline Friend, The Complete Guide to Pruning Trees and Bushes, and The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Own Dreams, all 65,000-word non fiction books available at www.amazon.com, www.atlantic-pub.com, www.barnesandnoble.com and other sites.
AMERICAN MEDIA, INC.
Freelance Writer and Editor
Boca Raton, Florida
April 1994 – June 2007
Wrote and edited copy for AMI’s Mini Mags Division’s mini books and magazines.
OTHER FREELANCE WRITING AND EDITING EXPERIENCES:
• Freelance writer/editor for Living in Hampton Roads magazine
• Writer of bank profiles for U.S. Datatron’s financial institutions clientele
• Writer for Allegro Corporation’s 9,000-word mini books
• Writer and editor for SIRS Publishing’s research volumes, grades K-12
• Humane educator and writer for Palm Beach County Animal Care & County
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English ● Columbia College, Columbia, MO
- Real estate licensing class ● Palm Beach County State College
- French I & II ● Palm Beach County State College
- Fine Artist specializing in acrylic painting, pen and ink, and Wacom digital art