I have over 35 years of professional writing experience in a wide array of writing industries. I specialize in self-help books, e-books, magazine articles, blogs, company bios, and mini books, and am a top-notch researcher and interviewer. I am also an experienced editor, ghostwriter and screenwriter. Look for my self-help books on various online stores, including Amazon and BarnesandNoble.
You have something to say. Let me help you say it.
I specialize in:
- Work-for-hire books
- Magazine articles
- Company profiles/biographies
- Entrepreneur profiles/biographies
- Case studies
- Research/encyclopedia volumes
- Public speaking
Contact me for a quote and let’s get writing.
- How to Listen to Your Cat: the Complete Guide to Communicating With Your Feline Friend
- The Complete Guide to Interpreting Your Own Dreams and What They Mean to You
- Living Smart: Healing Foods
- The Young Adult’s Guide to Dream Interpretation
- The Complete Guide to Pruning Trees and Bushes
Past and Current Clientele
Hattie’s Haven is my Tumblr page, dedicated to our late cat, Hattie, with the intention of promoting adoptions of special needs and senior pets. Hattie was our three-legged blind cat that we adopted from our local SPCA in 2005. She passed away in 2009 from breast cancer, but not before teaching us about pure love, determination and bravery. Hattie never gave up on humans, although someone gave up on her. Their loss was our gain, and the mark she made on our lives will never be forgotten. Before you spend money at a pet store or breeder, save a life and adopt from a shelter. Consider a special needs or adult pet. The life you save will give you more than you receive. For more information and stories about pets, visit www.hattieshaven.tumblr.com
Hampton Roads, Virginia